Acupuncture Treatment for Migraines | Acupuncture Massage Therapy Belgium - Tcm-renxin.com
We provide effective acupuncture treatment for relieving the misery of a migraine at tcm-renxin.com. Also, you can take our ancient acupuncture massage therapy to get the instant remedy for all types of depression and pain.
Acupuncture Treatment and Therapy
DIFFERENT KINDS OF TREATMENT
There are different kinds of treatment used in TCM: acupuncture, tuina-massage, moxibution, cupping&guasha, herbs, nutrition and movement.
- acupuncture literally means "needle prick". It's about paper-thin needles pricked into the acupuncture points. The acupuncturist manipulates the needle to stimulate the flow of energy in the meridians. This gives a radiating sensation. At that time, important things happen: unlocking blockages, reduces pain, lack of energy can be increased, organs function better, the mind becomes clearer ...
- tuina massage: a massage based on the meridians, meridian points and the body itself. This also includes reflexology, head and shoulder massage, ear and hand reflexology
- moxibution: Moxa or mugwort or artemisia vulgaris. Moxibution is the combustion of this herb. This can be in the form of a compressed stick (similar to a cigar), or loose leaves, as well as small cone shapes. With moxa, we can increase the heat (yang) through major acupuncture points.
- cupping & guasha: Cups are glass / bamboo spheres where the acupuncturist through fire in the bulb burns up the oxygen, this creates a vacuum. The cups are placed on body parts and suck firmly. Below the cup there is a reddish reaction: the blood flow is stronger, blockages and penetrating cold are removed ... Guasha is scraping on the surface of the skin with a comb, it has similar reactions as cupping.
- herbs: Chinese herbs are often an alternative or complement to acupuncture and Tuina massage. There are thousands of species, which are described in detail in the bencao gangmu/materia medica. There are also very old 'formulas', a 'collection' of herbs that support each other and in their total package aid the body ailments.
- nutrition: food advice is important. An acupuncture treatment often has more effect with small changes in food habits.
- movement: Chinese martial arts include both internal and external practices. In the TCG will mainly focus on the internal practice include taichi, bagua, yijinjing, baduanqi, which puts more emphasis on moving slowly and be aware of it.