symptoms and diseases
WHAT CAN CHINESE MEDICINE TREAT
Providing effective treatment for a wide range of health disorders, Chinese medicine may also be used to assist with general health maintenance and disease prevention. By strengthening and enhancing normal body functions, the immune system is boosted and a general sense of well-being promoted.
Here below are some symptoms and diseases that can benefit from chinese medicine treatments.
- pain: headache, backache, shoulder and arm pain, leg pain, knee pain, ankle pain, neck pain, abdominal pain, menstrual and gynecological pain, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid artritis pain, osteoarthritis pain, facial pain, pain between the ribs, chest pain, the pain breasts, tailbone pain, pains in the vertebrae ...
- gynecological problems: menstrual problems, fertility counseling processes (IVF, IUI, ICSI), premenstrual syndrome, chest problems, loss of libido, leucorrhea, menopausal symptoms.
- joints: stiffness, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, restricted movement, inflammatory, bursitis, tennis and golf elbow, loss of strength, step problems, cramps, neck and back pain, sports injuries, sprains, recovery after surgery
- limbs: heaviness, fluid retention
- chest: hyperventilation, heart palpitations, tension, fullness
- digestive system: loss of appetite, constipation, diarrhea, bloating, excessive appetite, abdominal pain, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), nausea, heartburn, obesity ...
- allergy: hay fever, sensitive to dust mites, pets, pollen, food ...
- head: vertigo, Meniere's Disease, migraine, not thinking clearly, tension headaches, tense numbness
- neurology: hernia, trigeminal neuralgia, pains between the ribs, zona pains, sequelae of cerebral bleeding or cerebral infarction, prevention of cerebral hemorrhage and infarction, MS, ALS, half-sided paralysis, paralysis
- respiratory: shortness of breath, cough, chronic bronchitis, often colds, asthma
- ear nose throat (ENT): sinusitis, tinnitus, always cold, mouth sores, dry mouth, strange tastes, foul breath, problems with teeth, gum problems
- dermatology: dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, acne, shingles, post zona pain, sweating problems
- eye: blurred vision, eye inflammation, burning, dryness, spots
- addictions: alcohol, sugar, drugs, smoking
- internal: chilly, too hot, blood pressure, thyroid, diabetes,
- sleep: insomnia, sleeping too much, a lot of dreams, restless night
- clarity of mind: forgetful, confused, chaotic, restless
- urology: bladder infections, prostate, loss of libido, impotence, infertility
- pediatrics: bedwetting, digestive problems, colds, earaches, ADHD, sleep disorders